Unifying the self-custody experience to simplify onboarding and adoption of Web3 technology
The road ahead
- Frontier Web App (Portfolio) beta launch and prepare for production release.The portfolio app will allow you to connect multiple wallets and give a better visualization of your net worth (Tokens/NFTs/DeFi).
- Mobile app v3: More than a wallet! (Alpha Phase)We are rethinking our mobile app experience to make the mobile app the gateway experience to the Web3 world.
- Frontier Chain (Testnet & Mainnet). Future of $FRONTA cosmos-based blockchain of Frontier will be launched as a test and eventually the mainnet. $FRONT will be made as the native token and migrated to the new chain.
- Mobile v3 Launch (Beta & Production)We are innovating our mobile wallet to make it a unified Web3 experience for our self-custody users.
- Decentralized MPC Network - Storage moduleMPC (Multi-part Computing) wallets shards encrypted data storage is one of the critical use cases of Frontier Chain, a storage module will be implemented and rolled out on the chain.
- Launch of Keyless Wallet via MPC (Beta)Through MPC technology, self-custody users can create keyless/seed phrase-less wallets on Frontier. It’s going to take away the risk of losing keys and crypto.
- Decentralized MPC Network - Wallet ModuleEncrypted shards of keyless wallets on Frontier will be stored on the Frontier chain, making it secure and safer. The frontier chain will also enable the computation.
- Wallet SDK for Mobile (iOS & Android), Web, and UnityFrontier MPC wallet SDK will enable third-party players to build their wallets on Frontier infrastructure (chain). SDK will be available on iOS, Android, Web, and Unity platforms.
- Keyless Hardware wallet powered by Frontier ChainTo further strengthen our “Self-Custody” vision, Frontier will launch a keyless hardware wallet on the chain-pushing keyless wallet boundaries.
- Intents Resolver ProtocolWe are exploring intents to make Frontier more user-friendly and flexible for self-custody users
April - June ‘23
July - September ‘23
October - December ‘23
January - March ‘24
Disclaimer: The product roadmap is intended to outline our general product direction, it’s only for information purposes. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described in the roadmap remain at the sole discretion of Frontier Management.